October and November events in the Hilton Head Island Area
– October 5, 2012 – Farmer’s Market
– October 6, 2012 – Hounds on the Harbour
– October 5-6 – Beaufort Shrimp Festival
– October 13, 2012 – Chili Cook-off sponsored by the Kiwanis Club
– October 13, 2012 – Burgers & Brew
Burgers & Brews Fall festival at Shelter Cove Park. Noon – 6 p.m.
Numerous local restaurants, many of which will compete to prepare the best slider. Not just hamburgers…chickenburgers, shrimpburgers, crabburgers, and more! People’s choice award for best burger. Beer garden featuring 20 different beers from Budweiser. Kids zone, large TV for college football fans to follow their favorite team. Sponsored by TD Bank. For more information go to: http://www.islandreccenter.org/page.php?ID=236
– October 14-21, 2012 – Bluffton Arts and Seafood Festival
– October 21st – Latin Music Festival – Marshside Music
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. Live music performances by Latin bands, dancing, food and drink, cultural performances, arts, crafts, kid’s activities. Sponsored by New River Auto Mall and La Isla Magazine. For more information go to: laislamagazine.com
– October 26, 2012 – Pumpkin Patch
Petting zoo, blow up rides, hayrack ride, costume contest, and much more in a family friendly environment. Featuring Shannon Tanner for entertainment. $10 admission for ages 2-18 (parents and children under 2 get in free. Food sold separately). For more information go to:
– November 3-4, 2012 – War on the Shore Lacrosse Tournament
Come to play ($850 per team) or come to watch for FREE!
Officiated by U.S. Lacrosse Officials. Various age groups
Concessions and vendors on site. For more information go to:
– November 3-4 – Concourse d’Elegance & Motoring Festival
National and international renowned event with over 150 classic vehicles competing for Best of Show.
Weekend will include a Car Club Jamboree and Motoring Midway. For more information go to:
– November 9-11 – Hilton Head Oyster Festival
Hilton Head Oyster Festival at Shelter Cove Community Park;
5-8 p.m. Friday; 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat. and Sunday
Oysters prepared in many different ways. Also shrimp, hot dogs, chili, marshmellow roast, kids zone, Christmas Craft Show, live music, and much more. For more information go to: